- Experienced guides
- All in country transportation including in country flights and airport transfers
- All lodging at choice hotels and lodges
- Most breakfasts and dinners, and some lunches (See itinerary for what meals are included)
- All gear transport, arrieros, burros and/or llamas
- All group camping equipment
- All camp food, camp cooks and other camp staff
- All National Park and local area entrance fees
- Guide gratuity
- International transportation to and from Lima
- Hotel costs before and/or after scheduled trip dates
- Personal trail food, gels, energy drink mixes
- Any alcohol with meals
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Personal running and camping gear and clothing or rentals
If you have any questions regarding one of our trips or would like help deciding which trip is right for you please feel free to give us call. Once you have decided, just let us know and we will send you a registration form and other additional information you will need. We do require a non-refundable $1000 deposit to hold your spot at the time of registration. We recommend doing so as soon as possible since all of trips are subject to availability and have a maximum number of participants. Final Payment is due 90 days prior to all trips. If registering within 90 days of the trip full payment will be due at that time.
We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance for all of our trips.
Because we must invest a certain amount to reserve your place on this trip with our lodging partners, transportation and hired help we can not always refund the your full amount if you need to cancel. We understand that every situation is different and we will do our best to work with you if you need to to cancel your trip for any reason. As a policy, our cancellation refund deadlines are as follows:
- Cancellations more that 90 days prior to trip: Full refund minus deposit.
- Cancellations between 45-90 days prior to trip: Refund 50% of trip costs minus deposit.
- Cancellations within 45 days of trip: No refund.